Today, 6/ 25/2017 Homepage   Tiếng Việt  Français   
  • Where do overseas Vietnamese vote?
  • Question: "I am an overseas Vietnamese living in the Russian Federation. I visit the homeland on the occasion of the Election, do I have the right to cast a vote?"

  • Process to elect the Politburo
  • (12th Congress) - Reader Nguyen Tuan Minh at, now working at an organ in Thai Binh province, asked about the process to elect the Politburo.

  • Approving election results
  • (12th Congress) - Reader Cao Van Ha at asked about adopting the election result of party executive committee, standing board, secretary, deputy secretary, chairperson, deputy chairperson and member of commission for inspection at all levels.

  • Party member to follow foreign husband to settle abroad
  • (CPV) - Reader at email address: asked “I had the honour of being admitted to the Communist Party of Vietnam on March 24th, 2014. Currently, I’m still a probationary member and haven’t been recognized as an official party member. I am preparing the administration to marry a Korean man and I will move to the Republic of Korea (RoK) in December 2015. Please advise me on what procedures are required of me to have my full party membership officially recognized in the RoK.”

  • Subjects for curriculum vitae verification
  • (CPV) – Reader Le Tuyet Loan, email: asked "In 2013, I was named in the Party admission list. However, in my curriculum vitae, my uncles (older and younger brothers of my father) are settling abroad (Germany). They have left the country since 1990 under guarantee. So, can my curriculum vitae be verified?

  • Procedures to move official party membership recognition aboard
  • (12th Congress) – Reader Luong Hong Thai who is currently working at the Education and Training Office of Long Khanh town, Dong Nai province, at asked about the procedures to move recognition of official party membership aboard.

     Page 1 / 1 First Page | Previous | Next | Last Page
    News in Pictures
    Previous Congresses
    Copyright by Communist Party of Vietnam Online Newspaper
    Head office: 381 Doi Can st,Ba Dinh dist, Hanoi, Vietnam;Tel: 84-80 48161;Fax: 84-80 44175;E-mail:
    Register No 157/GP-BVHTT on on-line information service issued by Ministry of Culture and Information, Dec.01.2005.